Tuesday, June 17, 2014

TALK FROM TEHRAN

" I understand what you're going through because I've been there, done that. There was a time when I too was sleeping on my friend's couch. A single loaf of bread and jar of peanut butter would last me nearly a week. I lived that way for a couple of months because I had no money for rent or food. 

That's why I  no longer eat peanut butter - the very thought of it makes my stomach churn. "

***

" Whatever you're going through now is opportunity for incredible empowerment and development. Embrace and relish it. It is through adversity and challenge which creates brilliance of character. Always remember,

Gold is forged through fire. "

***

" Your people are soft. Malaysians are coddled. People here are so comfortable with being comfortable, you think you are born with a silver spoon in your mouth. You have it so easy, you expect handouts to just fall into your lap. You practically throw a tantrum if it isn't given to you. In my country,  this doesn't happen. Everyone works hard to get ahead.

Malaysia is a joke and Malaysians are pathetic. "

***

" The mind is a powerful tool. Convict yourself that you are meant for greatness and the universe will be convicted as well. 

Believe, and it will become. "

***

" You think this is tough? This is only the beginning and you'd better take my word that it's only going to get even tougher. Nevertheless, also be assured that things will get better. 

They don't get easier, it's you who gets stronger. "

***

" It is always darkest just before dawn. Hang in there, because your sunrise could just be waiting to happen.

One day, you will look back on all this and smile. "

***

" Now if you'll excuse me, I have a heavy metal concert to go to and then a plane to catch.

Rock on! "





                        

No comments:

Post a Comment