Wednesday, May 28, 2014

REAL LIFE STARTS NOW

I moved in yesterday. 

I have yet to unpack. My things are still lying on the floor in huge garbage bags. 

Why did I use garbage bags? Well, time was pressing and I had no way of getting boxes / proper luggage bags / whatever else people use to store things when they move - hence the improvisation.

How do I feel? Uncertain, anxious, apprehensive. Not sure how I'll handle things as they come, only that I will. 


I must. No other option is acceptable.

This is only the beginning ; there's one heckuva rough-and-tumble lying in store cos boy is the road ahead gonna be rocky! 

To everyone who has, is, and will be there for me past, present, and future. I can't say enough.

Thank you.
Thank you so much. 



                        

No comments:

Post a Comment