Wednesday, December 18, 2013

SLEEPLESS

I've been grappling with insomnia for almost a month now. Instead of tossing and turning in bed and trying in vain to fall asleep tonight, I've decided to get up and do stuff.

1. Make lunch to take to work tomorrow @ 2am
Onions, tomatoes, and mushrooms. 3 eggs. Garlic. Dash of olive oil. Get the pan scorching hot, throw everything in. Drizzle with soy sauce and add a squeeze of lemon.

2. Read @ 3am
'Everyday Greatness', a collaboration of efforts from Stephen Covey (The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People) and Reader's Digest.

3. Go for a run @ 4am
1km - walk (warm up)
2km - easy 
3km - tempo 
4km - walk
5km - easy 
6km - tempo 
7km - walk (cool down)

4. Sleep @ 6am
By this point, hopefully I'll have exhausted myself enough for sleep to welcome me easily.
                        

No comments:

Post a Comment