Friday, August 30, 2013

CELA AUSSI PASSERA

Due to being injured, training has taken a battering. I'm sorely tempted to go ahead despite the pain. However that would be foolish of me. Rather than sabotage myself by being stubborn, I know that taking a breather is necessary here.

I do feel restless and uneasy and discontented, at the same time I'm aware that the best way out of this is to allow myself to make a full recovery so that I'll be able go all out once again. . 

While I wait for my body to heal, life goes on. I need to remind myself that this is a journey, not a destination. There will always be highs and lows, rushes and lulls, agonies and ecstasies. 

You can throw whatever you like at me, you can put obstacles in my path and cause me to stumble. I will pick myself up, brush myself off, and keep going. Come what may, my head is clear and I'm sure of where I'm headed. Nothing will get me down or cause me to fall off track.

This is just another hurdle which I need to push through. This is only a temporary setback, not a failure.

I WILL come back stronger.

Cela aussi passera.



                        

No comments:

Post a Comment