Monday, May 20, 2013

CONQUERING Mt. KINABALU

Look to the right of this blog. You will see my goals I want to achieve before I turn 30. 

"3. Conquer Mt. Kinabalu."

Another one booted off the bucket list!




It was an amazingly indescribable experience that I will always cherish and hold dear to my heart. I am so thankful I went despite objections from certain parties. I will never forget the sheer exhilaration I felt at how the mighty mountain took my breath away and reminded me once more of the vast magnificence this world beholds.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I am only an ordinary girl. Despite what many people may think, I am not from a rich family. I was just incredibly blessed to have met the right people, at the right time, with the right circumstances. I will always remember the magnitude that faith, willpower, and determination hold in making dreams come true. 

/////////////////////////

Shyvonne, I could not have done it without you and your wonderful family. From the bottom of my heart, I thank all of you so much for being so generous and allowing me to have this experience. Words fail to speak for how much I appreciate everything you have done for me. We have been friends since birth, and we will continue to be friends for many more years to come.
////////////////////////


Isaac, Aevent, Gwen, Bernard, Miki, and the rest. Thank you for being so gracious and making me feel so welcome when I was a complete stranger to your circle. Thank you for allowing me to join you on this adventure. You guys put me completely at ease and made me feel so comfortable during the few days I spent with your group. I'm amazed that you could  be so warm and hospitable to a stranger, and I could not have asked for better companions to do this with.

                        

No comments:

Post a Comment