Thursday, April 4, 2013

BREATHTAKING

hello everyone.

i know i've been blogging less and less frequently of late. however, i stand firmly unapologetic.

when life is spinning so fast, when every day rushes to meet you with so much colour and brilliance and splendour ;
who wants to press pause just to sit down in front of the screen?


again and again, my breath is taken away and my eyes are opened to the sheer magnificence of every new day that presents itself unto me.

this world and this life is incredible. and i am thankful to be alive and breathing.


i am thankful for the wind in my hair, the damp soil between my toes, the sun kissing my skin.
.................///////////////
i am thankful for the gurgle of the brook, the majesty of the mountains, the crashing of the waves.
.............../////////////

this, this is what life is meant to be.

and i will joyously savour every delicious second to its fullest.



                        

No comments:

Post a Comment