Wednesday, October 31, 2012

DOUBLE NAIL

hint about this post : remember when i mentioned a few months ago, that my big toenail had mysteriously turned black?

WARNING - don't scroll down if you don't want your eyes to be brutally raped.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

i told you not to scroll down!
now prepare yourselves to be disgusted. (hey, you asked for it.)

so it turns out that my toenail turning black was the foretelling of a double nail.

from what i understand, this occurs when a new nail forms and grows underneath an already existing nail. the new one pushes up and through, forcing the old nail out. although this may sound painful, it's only mildly uncomfortable in the early stages. my new nail growing out didn't cause me any pain at all.

sure it was insanely creepy and weird, but nothing else apart from that.



my existing nail being shed, pushed out by my new growing nail underneath.


and this is how it looked after the old nail completely came off.





                       

No comments:

Post a Comment