good day my readers, good day. how has your day been? mine, has been smashingly awesome.
did you hear that? AWE-SOME.
- woke up at 1100hrs and rolled around for a good half an hour more before finally trundling out of bed. did you know i love holidays? because i love holidays.
- ordered a beautiful sky blue dress online. at least, it LOOKED beautifully sky blue on the monitor. regular online shoppers such as myself know that how the product appears on-screen and the actual thing can differ greatly. hmmm..
- decided to go for a run at mpsj.
- 8km run on track
- 8mins running on stairs
- 5mins jumping rope
- 2km walk home
- met a good friend from high school at the track, whom i haven't seen in a loooong while due to his going abroad for studies. it was good catching up with him. :)
- had a solid day of PERFECT eating ; hardboiled eggs, apples, oats, rock melon, coffee, the couple bites of cheesecake.. yes, cheesecake.