remember when i told you guys i was going for an internship interview, i mentioned that it would be something related to writing and health / fitness? and also, remember that i said i would let you know if i had been successful?
so say hello to the newest member of SHAPE magazine malaysia!
i got the notice a few days ago but wanted to wait til i received the official acceptance letter before running off and spreading the news to the whole world. y'know, in case they actually made a mistake and didn't want me after all. and that, would have been totally embarrassing after having told everyone about it.
but no worries, i got in! :)
alright, that's enough celebrating. now it's back to assignments. this coming week will be the final week of classes before study break and subsequently, my finals.
between now and tuesday, i have to
- edit a video for my very much detested adobe director assignment. Adobe Director, Y U BE SO DIFFICULT? D:
- design an ad for a travel agency
- come up with an informational copy for the travel agency brochure
- finish a social psychology composition of the topic 'Social Networks and Their Effect on Romantic Relationships'
- study for an advertising copywriting test.
the only people who don't break a sweat over college, must be people like him.
well, gotta bounce!