Tuesday, 10th April 2012
EATS OF THE DAY
meal 1, 0900hrs
- one fuji apple
- one mango
meal 2, 1500hrs
- chinese cabbage with tau hu pok
- one slice of wholegrain bread
- a small slice of fruitcake
- two chocolate chip cookies
meal 3, 2130hrs
- one boiled chicken breast
- button mushrooms
DEEDS OF THE DAY
- planned to run in the morning, but when my alarm went off it was raining outside, so i shut it off and dove back under the covers. so no run this morning. however, since i slept early last night in anticipation of this morning's run, the upside was that i got in more than 12hours of sleep.
- on tuesdays i only have one class. sadly that class is from 4-6pm, suck my nuts. i hate evening classes.
- reached home at 7.30pm, changed and was out the door to run.
- 11.5km, done.
- ate fruitcake and chocolate chip cookies. because damn, i deserve it.
chocolate cookies and fruitcake, F*** yeah! but of course, people who don't know care about proper diet and nutrition, or who don't know me, who don't know that i am meticulous and care a lot about what i eat, are probably reading this and thinking sarcastically "so you ate chocolate cookies and fruitcake? wow, you must be a real badass."