Thursday, August 18, 2011

PLUGGED IN



a short post because i'm sleepy and wanna head to bed already! gosh and it's not even 11pm yet, i'm getting old.

korean bento box which i ate the other day since the korean students wanted to trade meals. i can't remember clearly what the malaysian students had on that day but if i'm not mistaken it was carbonara.


contents of the bento box - pickled something or other, fish fillet, kimchi, stirfried vegies, rice with potato wedges.

look, what's inside my locker today?
a toothbrush and toothpaste!


 the reason for this is because my sister woke up late for school, and was all in a hurry to get there. since my dad couldn't be bothered to make two trips, my breakfast was rudely interrupted as i was ordered to hop it and get into the car as well, leaving me with no time to brush my teeth. so i had to bring my toothbrush and toothpaste to work to get my teeth cleaned.

yes, i brush my teeth after breakfast. this is because when i went to australia, my relatives brushed their teeth after breakfast, telling me "what's the point of doing it before you eat your breakfast? you eat right after that and it only messes up your teeth all over again, so you might as well just do it after and have a clean mouth all the way up til lunchtime!" 

i realized the logic of this and hence, i now brush my teeth after breakfast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment