Monday, July 18, 2011

HOWDY



have a lot to update about, but i'm sorta busy right now so these quick mini updates will have to do for now.

15/07/2011 - went running in the early morning, came home, slept, piano lessons, basketball in the evening, some more running, dinner with ze bestie at night.

16/07/2011 - shopping in the afternoon with family, came home, basketball, mum's birthday dinner at empire, then headed to yuenyuen's house for sleepover.

17/07/2011 - went for Jog for Hope, then iishan sent me to church, came home, crashed, went for 'Seeds' by the Footstool Players at night.

18/07/2011 - first day of my finals.

***

i studied nuts for my finals. i remember this conversation with erin during Jog for Hope

me : it's my finals tomorrow, and i have no idea where the venue is, what time it's gonna be, or even what subject i'm having LOL
erin : OMG are you freaking serious, how come??
me : well because i'm cool like that :D

***

off to read up on my journalism, will update when i'm able.
tata. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment