Thursday, April 28, 2011

OH, HI.

my life has been pretty boring lately. nothing much that you're missing out on.

a not-so-recent picture of my bestie and i. i love her to bits! haven't seen her for a while though, might be meeting up tomorrow. :)

well yesterday i went for a haircut (nothing major, just a trim, since i want my hair to grow longer), then i shopped a bit. got myself a pair of highwaisted shorts, the peacock feather earrings from forever21 i mentioned in my previous post, and a makeup corrector from daiso.

wanna see wanna see?

1. Makeup Corrector from Daiso, Rm5


i hate it when i've made up my face nicely, and am out having a good time, then take out my compact and notice that my eyeliner has run, making me look like i have panda eyes. not cool at all. i heard that daiso sells makeup correctors, so i picked one up.

what nifty blue packaging! so small and convenient.


ok so maybe i don't understand most of the names on the list of ingredients, but i see beeswax, mineral oil, and jojoba oil! so it has to be good, right?


this is what it looks like uncapped. to get more out, you just rotate the bottom. its texture is akin to wax, albeit somewhat not as hard. to use, you gently rub it across your skin, back and forth. i wouldn't say it's the absolute best, but it gets the job done.

2. Peacock Feather Earrings from Forever21, Rm20.


got these pretties as well.
 look at how vibrant the colours are!

3. High-waisted Shorts from Apee&Shibuya, Rm30.


they actually had the same design in grey but it sold out already. *frowns* well these aren't too shabby either i suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment