Friday, December 10, 2010

MUNCHKINS

so i havent updated for like, quite some time, which feels odd because blogging has become such a routine thing for me to do every coupla days. to me, it's akin to going to an online therapist to offload all your thoughts, emotions, and feelings, uninterrupted and listened to. :)


so here's a short one, just for the heck of it.

havent slept in 48 hours, which was since yesterday, for some reason, i couldnt fall asleep at night, and stayed awake through out. ran a few errands in the afternoon and then spent the rest of the day with arief and ben, after which we headed to the basketball court.

we were getting our game on with a 4x4 half court match. my team mate was having the ball and i was running to get the pass while being guarded by an opponent, when i tripped over his hugeass feet, and fell with my full weight onto my ankle. it hurt a lot, which panicked me, so i lay there on the court moaning for a while afraid to move, and everyone crowded around me, helped me up, and that was the end of our game. :(

its still painful to move about, but apparently a sprain like this will only get worse, and swell up after a while, which means no basketball, and i have to try not to be so active over the period of the next few days.

man, this sucks. my ankle'd BETTER get well before the 17th, which is when im going away for a camp at a sports center with an indoor basketball court and i wanna play my heart out there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment