Friday, September 17, 2010

ANYONE THERE?

does anyone even read this shizz anymore? anyone?

have been buried six feet under by mounting assignments, catchups, tests, and whatnot. any precious free time in between is used to have fun, meet up, yumcha, play ball, run, you name it, so i havent been updating as frequently as i used to. :(

it sucks that theres only 24 hours in a day and even then there's still so much to be done that those 24 hours arent enough, i cant do what i enjoy as often as i want to.

i really love blogging, i do. its my little hidey hole of solitude of which i can come to and offload and share everything and anything that is going through my mind. some people blog cos they wanna do business (blogshops), some blog cos it seems to be the 'in' thing now, and others do so because they want the world to know all their drama. 
me?
i blog because its a passion. as with all other areas of masscom, i love writing as well. the ability to leave digital footprints of my life which i can trace back, and reach out to people i would otherwise never have the chance to get to know is awesome. and its really, REALLY, uplifting to have people coming to me and telling me "cheryl! i just want you to know that i read your blog ALL THE TIME, and i love it!" seriously guys, it means a lot to me and motivates me to come here, to this blank screen with this blinking blinker, and create posts filled with pictures and meaningless information which some reason, entertains and keep other people happy. :) i'm glad to know that people appreciate what i do here and actually take the time to read this.

right now i have to go polish up my IT assignment which is due in less than 72 hours. 
as for this blog, i will be back, trust me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment