Tuesday, December 29, 2009

CRAZY LAZY DAISY

so much for another lazy day in bed today. was peacefully snoozing when around 8, my phone beeped with a text from ken asking me to go makan. blinked away the sleep from my eyes, pulled on my clothes and headed over to the mamak near my house where ken and andy were already chilling.
.
they asked me to join them in pyramid later, but they were going for shogun and im not some rich ass kid who can afford shogun for normal occasions and didnt wanna be mulling around alone while they dined so yeah, told them i didnt wanna go at first. after some persuasion, i said OK, but only if i had someone to accompany me. they decided that the 'someone' would be weihan, so went to his house to invite his royal highness to pyramid too.
.
sat in the car and they made a lot of noise until he opened the door all sleepy and messy. after the guys bullied him into submission, we went to the bball court to shoot some hoops, even in our not-for-basketball clothes.
.
went home to get ready and wait for ken to pick me up.

in ken's car.
.
so in pyramid we parted directions, andy, amy and ken (the rich ass kids) to shogun and weihan, yewmin and i (the poor shits) to MCD.
.
see we so poor that they discounted our mcchicken to only rm3.50, nyeh.

no lah, i think they just punched in the price wrongly.

everyone met up and went for pool after that, first time in my life. i always thought of pool centres as dingy seedy places filled with old men smoking but found it quite fun actually. saw darling shyvonne, my friend of 17years with her boyfriend there.
.
watched the guys play at first.

ken. weihan.

yewmin. weihan. andy. look at andy's smexy pout in this pic =D

ken. weihan.
.
looked interesting to me so after a few rounds, i joined them.

me : oh ohh, must use this long long stick hit those colourful balls into the holes ah? :P

first time noob la what you expect. it was damn funny on a few occasions where i missed hitting the white ball even though it was right in front of my nose. anyhow, i sank a few balls too so maybe i dont suck THAT badly although they might beg to differ.

noob in action

see, i sank the red ball! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment