Saturday, November 14, 2009

THINGS THAT GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT

last night i woke up cos someone was shaking me awake. when i opened my eyes, i saw my parents standing in the middle of my room looking at me asking if i called them.
.
when i woke up this morning, i thought the whole thing was a weird dream. i went downstairs and told my mum while laughing about it, and she looked at me and told me it was real.
i was like "huh?" and she explained that in last night, there was a loud banging on my parents rooms' door and scratchy noises coming from the ceiling. my bro and sis sleep in their room so they thought it was me.
.
guess who was the culprit in the end?
this small err...thing!! i think its a racoon.
i saw a family of them near my house when i was out jogging the other day. they must've liked me and come to find me in my house XD

No comments:

Post a Comment