Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A PINCH OF FAIRYDUST

the other day was tzelin and tzekwang's birthday. just a few pics of the occasion, since she really wanted to see them online. :) thank me girl.
only cake? where's the presents?

happy birthday to yoouuu.
i think so far this is the year that i've been to the most birthdays among my 17 years of existence.
i have a love-hate relationship with cakes. i love how they taste and could gobble up a whole secret recipe oreo cheesecake, but my thighs and tummy dont get along well with that. :(

stabbing the cake ceremony
.
look at the pretty sugar roses! my camera didnt do them justice though.


family pic
.
btw, my favourite time of the year, CHRISTMAS is coming!

gingerbread men herald the coming of christmas :)

carolling practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment