Saturday, November 21, 2009

EMERGE KL 2009

went for the second day of EMERGE KL 2009 today.
reached at 2pm and was wondering what to do. my aunt took me shopping. :)
she asked me to take her to all the nice shops cause i know where everything is since i worked there last year.
.
kitschen
yes so retarded i know you can see my bra strap but what the hell
.
then she took me for makan at Friday's! :D
YUM

the cajun chicken was so good, i ate two of them before remembering that i wanted to take a picture. XD

evening service of EMERGE.
they had a wii competition with the winners getting rm200 :)

kayaking as hard as they can for the rm200
.
then it was time for the beauty pageant

then had a manhunt too

finalists of the beauty pageant and manhunt

Q&A session

had to leave early cos i was following my family for dinner.
.
look at how freaking many people were there! and thats not even half of them, can you imagine.

too bad i wont be able to come for the final day of EMERGE tomorrow, have to stay at home and cram 36 nilai murni into my head, plus addmaths.
=.=
.
walked around after that and saw this group of people doing latin dance near the ice skating rink.

krispy kreme
DROOL

a bag that i got from pyramid
:)

night peeps.
do envy me the useless facts i have to drill into my skull tomorrow, sobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment