Saturday, August 29, 2009

RAIN ON

it was raining heavily yesterday morning, and i was snuggled up warm and cosy in my bed with the blankets pulled tightly over my head.
.
however, at 7.30a.m. i crawled out of bed, had a bath in the icy cold water (since i couldnt be bothered with the heater) and pulled on my clothes to go out.
.
and all for what? to take my darling to the dentist!
it was her first visit, to fix a cavity
i never had any problems with my teeth at such a young age :/
her in the car.

don't know what shes doing O.O

sitting in the dentist chair

say "AAAHH"
.
her session took around more than an hour, but she was really good and didnt cry or anything.
.
shots of dental equipment :P



it was my mum's turn after that, so nicole and i waited outside.

she hearts the camera. btw, you know the song "Mary Had A Little Lamb"?
well i kinda think nicole looks like a little lamb in that white furry sweater. :D

she took this pic herself O.O

heh, nicole camwhoring my sayang :)

No comments:

Post a Comment