Sunday, August 2, 2009

IF CHEERLEADING GOT ANY EASIER, IT WOULD BE CALLED FOOTBALL


went to gym, my first time. if not for the free pass that they gave me, i would have never set foot in there. i mean, the only thing i do is run, and why would i pay money to do something that i can do for free in my own padang?
.
went and ran Ran RAN as soon as i got there, mainly cos i didnt really know how to operate the other machines and they didnt really look fun to me. so

RUN GIRL RUN!! :D

ran 8km. wouldve run longer but my sis was finding it boring and wanted to try other things. oh well.

i think this was some weight lifting machine.

endorphins rock! :)
taking a breather.
.
.
GYM DAY2
had a fight with my mother as soon as i got back from gym the previous day. we were still quite fed up with each other and when i said that i wanted to go to the gym AGAIN, she said "GO YOURSELF LAH"
=.=
so at 5pm i walked to the True Fitness gym by myself, from my house at USJ16, which was like 7 or 8km away, methinks? yeah.
.
was sweaty already when i got there. saw shah when i walked in, and he was like "oh so did you have a good workout?" and i was like "i just got here lah!" XD
.
so did the same thing, RUN again for 11km+. actually my target was only 10km, but then America's Next Top Model came on and i didnt wanna leave, so i jogged slowly throughout the show.
stretching.

god i look so short here.
before showering
all clean after showering and playing with the interesting deco of the lounge. :)
creative bubblesque wall
*pop*
left the gym at around 10.30pm.
.
Ciaoz! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment