Sunday, June 7, 2009

BUSYBEE. *BUZZ*

wow havent been blogging these few days not cos i hadnt got anything to say but cos i've been too damn BUSY!! my holiday agenda consisted of going out every single day (mostly to shah alam, the seriously far off parts of it) to play basketball, catching movies with friends, and during my free time, a steady diet of Gossip Girl and SLEEP. :)
.
im not a fan of long posts, so ill break them down into a few.
.
my room was seriously filthy and dusty, so i decided to clean it out. attacked every nook and cranny with a vacuum cleaner.



omg look at my hand after i accidentally brushed against the fan in my room. icks.

my goodness look at the dust bunnies under my table. bye bunnies, u gotta go! right down the nozzle of my vacuum cleaner. :D the bunnies under my bed were even bigger. they were simply monstrous. O.O

after the dust bunnies were vanquished from under my table.

i am now the proud owner of a clean room. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment