Friday, May 8, 2009

RAINBOWS ARE SO PRETTY :)

.

yes, i know i've uploaded this pic before, but its just so gorgeous. that's the reason it's my comp's desktop background. exams are only 2days away, and i haven't studied AT ALL + i'm going to pyramid tomorrow.
.

HOPE IS LIKE A RAY OF SUNSHINE BURSTING THROUGH DARK CLOUDS ON A RAINY DAY. :)
.
.

people always say i'm such a strong and optimistic person. well, like they say, practice makes perfect. it's not like life has been smooth sailing for me all the way y'know. but like my blog header says, HAPPY IS WHAT WE CHOOSE TO BE. :D
.
anyway, today a bee flew into my class. it reminded me of that time back when i was in Standard1, naive, young and foolish.
.
this bee flew into my classroom, and all my classmates ran screaming away. it landed on a table, and i killed it with a ruler. instead of praising me for my heroic act of obliterating what i deemed to be a dangerous threat, all my classmates started saying i was 'berdosa' and would end up in this awful place called HELL where these red guys with pitchforks, tails, and horns on their heads would repeatedly torture me and make my life miserable by cutting off my hands because i had cruelly ended the life of an innocent creature which had never done me any harm.
.
man, was i scared to death. but, there was light at the end of the tunnel for me! apparently, i could save my wretched self from going to hell if i would 'menebus dosa dengan hati yang ikhlas'. gee, i was so freaked out by their theory of eternal fire and being in a land of endless suffering and damnation, at that point, i was ready to do anything it took to purge my sins.
.
my classmates decided that the best way do so was to have a proper burial and funeral service for the bee. so we started the sacred rites to rid me of the terrible crime i had carried out.
.
1. I dug a hole in the dirt in front of my class (my class was on the ground floor).
2. The corpse of the murder victim e.g. the poor innocent bee, was brought out and laid in the hole to Rest In Peace.
3. The hole was duly covered up and flowers were placed over it.
4. I knelt on the ground, wept so that my tears fell on the grave of the deceased, and asked for forgiveness.
.
then i happily went about my life, convinced that i was cleansed and that i would go to heaven, a place where you rested on soft, puffy clouds all day long and would have all the lollipops, ice-cream, and cartoon shows you wanted as a reward for listening to your parents, cleaning your toes properly, and eating up all your veggies. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment