Wednesday, May 6, 2009

MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO

i have a bruise from MSSD. my friends say it looks like a beetle on my leg. >.<
.beetle/bruise
.
aileen : cheryl, which part of your body do you like the most?
me : erm..the bottoms of my feet.
aileen : why?
me : cos nobody sees them. :)


SHU YING'S TAG

1.besides ur lips, where is the favourite spot to get kissed?
my neck and wrists. tres romantique! :)
.
2.how did you feel when you woke up this morning?
sleepy. is there anything else that people feel in general in the morning? O.o?
.
3.who was the last person/people you took photo with?
err..yivern!
.
4.would you consider yourself spoiled?
nope :P just well taken care of.
.
5.will you ever donate blood?
definitely!! and i'll gladly donate my organs too when i die.
.
6.have you ever had a best friend who was of opposite sex?
one or two..but none of them lasted for more than 2years
.
7.Do you want someone to be dead?
no. maybe just hurt, but definitely not dead. :P
.
8.what does your last text message say?
hmm cant remember i've been without my phones for like 6days.
.
9.what are you thinking right now?
exams, basketball, the future, love (will i ever find that special someone?) :)
.
10.Do you want someone to be with you right now?
nope no one in particular. yours truly here is flying solo! :D
.
11.what was the time you went to bed last night?
around 1a.m. was reading a novel.
.
12.where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
a milo tee. its free from some basketball tournament
.
13.Is someone on your mind right now?
my parents. thank you for everything mum and dad :)
.
14.who was the last person(s) who texted you?
yivern i think..before my phones were stolen.


.

.

.

IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS THAT MAKE LIFE WORTH LIVING


shooting stars always fill me with hope

roses remind me of temporary beauty

i think raindrops have a moody, serene quality.

sunsets are so beautiful but i don't think many people stop to appreciate their beauty

will i ever find mine? :) i believe that everyone has someone, its just a matter of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment