Friday, February 27, 2009

Look before you leap. Watch out before you love.

hear no evil, speak no evil, smell no evil?
me and yong keat :)

thean ming



rikhai and caleb



you stretched my hoodie!! >.<




nick says yo




Jenna said it was a good thing i didnt go for the ceramah the other day since it was more like for the guy to promote his tuition centre. He said something along the lines of "if u come for my tuition, its a 100% guarantee you'll get straight A's for SPM. " Hmm...
Today we arranged our chairs and desks for exam next week.
Teacher : ok, kita akan susun macam ini. kalau lelaki, susun meja dan kerusi. kalau perempuan,
berdiri di luar dan tengok lelaki.


It was really cold today, so i wore my leopard print hoodie to school..and nick,theanming n caleb went s.s.-ing with it. =)

XD lmao.. anyway, did i mention, exam is now like only 2days away..and i haven't cracked open a single book. O.O wonder how i'll do. Jasmine cup is being held at court9, and i might be playing for the KDU team. I hope i'll get to play..its been like 2months since my last official competition, and i'm itching to get back in the circuit.












No comments:

Post a Comment